Join The Immigrants’ Civil War on Facebook
This Index includes all five article in our series on immigrants in the Peninsula Campaign during the Spring and Summer of 1862. This series is part of The Immigrants’ Civil War
1. The Irish Brigade Moves Towards Richmond-The Irish brigade in the Peninsula Campaign from March 17 to June 2, 1862.
2. Peninsula Emancipation: Irish Soldiers Take Steps on the Road to Freedom-The Irish Brigade and Irish soldiers from Boston free slaves along the march to Richmond.
3. Slaves Immigrate from the Confederacy to the United States During the Peninsula Campaign
4. The Irish 9th Massachusetts Cut Off During the Seven Days Battles
5. Union Defeat and an Irish Medal of Honor at the End of the Seven Days
Related Blog Posts
Important Citizenship Site to be Preserved-Fortress Monroe