Over the last six months, Long Island Wins had prepared overviews of what immigrants and employers need to know if confronted by ICE or if detained. Here are links to many of them:
You can watch our Know Your Rights Video in English
The Know Your Rights Video is available in other languages here.
- What to do if ICE comes to the door
- How to designate someone to care for your children in case you are arrested
- How to grant power of attorney so a friend can take care of your finances
- How to find out where a relative caught by ICE is being held
- Guide for employers concerned about ICE audits and raids