Voting by mail is already underway. If you have received an absentee ballot, please fill it out and return it as soon as possible. Here are a few hints if you are voting absentee:
- Once you receive the ballot, mark the ballot according to your choices for each office following the instructions on the ballot
- Once you have completed marking your ballot fold it up and place it in the Security Envelope. (This envelope will have a place for your signature.)
- Sign and date the outside of the Security Envelope.
- Seal the Security Envelope.
- Place the Security Envelope in the Return Envelope. (This envelope will have the return address of your county Board of Elections on the outside and should have a logo that reads, “Official Election Mail”)
- Seal the Return Envelope.
- You should put Forever two stamps on the absentee envelope to be safe.
- Double-check that your name is printed on the ballot.
- November 3 is the last day to postmark ballot. Must be received by the local board of elections no later than Nov. 10th. Military Voter Ballots must be received no later than Nov. 16th.
- November 3 Last day to deliver ballot IN-PERSON to the local board of elections or to any poll site.
Voting gives you and your community power over the future of our country.