This page indexes all articles on the Siege of Petersburg, Virginia (1864-1865).
1. Petersburg: The Start of a Ten Month Siege that Devoured Men and Disabled the Irish Brigade
2. A Volcano in Virginia: The Battle of the Crater
3. Immigrant German “Hamburgers” Tormented and Captured at Petersburg
4. German General Weitzel and His African Canadians at Petersburg
5. Irish Regiment at the Beginning of the End of the Confederacy at Five Forks
6. Richmond Burning: The German Immigrant and Black Troops Who Saved the City